Wednesday

DealASite Website Marketplace

I personally have sold a number of sites through online forums, mainly through the likes of DP and v7n. Although these methods are good, a site such as DealASite.com is what is needed to maximize your profits.

In addition, I have had a site listed with DealASite as well. Buy-Wii.net was listed for a brief time on the site, before I removed it for personal reasons. In the few short days that it was listed I received a lot of hits from DealASite, let me say it again, a lot of hits. This let me know that my site was being viewed by potential buyers.

Exposure is everything and if your looking to sell a site DealASite.com is a great way to go. The next time I decide to purchase a site, once my plate is not so full, I'll be going there first. ;)

No comments: