Friday

Finding The Right Stuff

Super Wal-Marts and eBay have way too much in common for me to use them, I prefer niche stores and market places. Mega sites that offer a mix of stamps and cars cannot provide me the best service when it comes to either and that’s why I’ve started checking out MotoYard.com If it’s not a Motorcycle, ATV, or parts then you can’t find it at MotoYard.

MotoYard can is a great source for New and used motorcycles, motorcycle parts and motorcycle apparel. As a veteran of eBay and other auction sites I feel right at ease navigating through their listings. Listed on the front page was a 2003 Black & Red Limited Edition Yamaha Raptor 660, something I’ve been looking for all summer. Hmmm, may have to break down and start placing some bids. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yamaha Raptor 700R looks sweet as. I have seen alot of these on the road and have always wondered how much quad bike insurance would set me back. but my local councils have been clamping down on off road activities by building fences around popular dirt tracks so I'm not sure how much use I would have for a quad bike in my area.