Thursday

Christmas After Christmas with HP

Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas? The answer should be no, that is unless you don't want anything next Holiday Season, or ever for that matter. :P Which brings me to my next question, why can't Christmas be year round, with the present giving and what not?

I think the answer is, we can, if we are friends with the right folks, whom love giving away free stuff. PayPerPost.com is one such company that pats itself on the back from the ability to hand out nifty HP digital camera and printers...after the holiday.

Admittedly it's been a few months since I've taken part in the success of PPP, not from lack of being paid, or from lack of opportunities, rather I've been busy with a full plate. But what better way to win me back over, than an opportunity to when a 6 mega pixel digital camera and/or photo printer from HP?

Thanks to the players from PPP for the consideration and a personal thx to HP.

HP sponsored this post.

No comments: