Tuesday

Find Out Working PPC Keywords For $9.99

I know I've already reviewed the Affiliate Espionage Fire Fox plugin before, but I just can't stop praising this PPC tool. There is no question it's already saved me money and most importantly has showed me who my main competitors are or will be shortly. It's an evolution and Affiliate Espionage indicates what may be trouble for me later. Well worth the paltry $9.99 entry fee.

For example, I'm watching a few sets of keywords and how the Adwords campaigns are sizing up. These are the same keywords I'm currently bidding on and the plugin allows me to track who is spending money on those money making words. Now, I've enjoyed some non-competition in the past, but it looks like others are starting to spend thriftly in my neighborhood of keywords.

By watching them start ramping up their campaigns and seeing how long they focus on my same keywords, I can better manage my own campaigns. By increasing my CPC, I can help ensure that I'm at the top of the search results. This doesn't help out too much with Adwords content placement, but it will give me a slight edge over those looking to steal some of my business.

No comments: