Tuesday

Chitika Big Ass Ad

Believe it or not, there is a reason ads are placed in obnoxious places on websites, it's because they convert. Chitika has just released a giant ad, which converts awesome, but can look a little out of place on some websites. But, if it converts and you don't lose visitors, what's to lose?

According to Chitika the new 550x250 ad is generating close to 4 times more clicks than the next closest performing size. Like other Chitika ads, the Mega Big Ass unit comes complete with images next to the text advertisements, thus increasing your click throughs greatly.



As a side note, in regards to a Chitika Review I made a few months ago, their cost per clicks are increasing. At least in the automotive niche where the majority of my earnings come from, I'm seeing my earnings per click increase on almost a weekly basis. Where I was once only receiving 3-4 cents per click, I'm now seeing $.13- $.15 per click.

And lastly, in regards to their audited earnings report. Last month I did not receive a cut in my earnings. What was reported on a daily basis was within pennies of what I was actually paid out at the end of the month. So no worries on getting robbed of bad clicks, they do a good job of filtering out the junk live.

No comments: