Monday

Protecting Your Inbox



Marketing your new affiliate landing page can be a daunting task that requires special tools to make it as painless as possible. The number one marketing method I enjoy doing requires me to have a membership on multiple forums. Furthermore each membership will generally have a unique name and password, but with the same email address.

Keep in mind I'm not spamming, but honestly contributing to the forums growth, only utilizing my signature links within the forums TOS. To remain as anonymous as possible though, I don't like using my personal email account or an account associated with my affiliate site. Most public free email accounts are not allowed to sign up with forums, so using Hotmail, Yahoo, and similar accounts goes out the window. This has created a problem for my mass marketing endeavors and need to keep accounts separate and that's when I found HushMail.

HushMail.com is a trusted email service that provides free limited access to an email inbox. They do not offer HUGE storage or a lot of extra inbox options, but it does provide a spam free working environment for handling my multiple forum marketing identities. Plus HushMail uses several spam protectors for signing up as well, so it's a trusted email while signing up to forums.

Hushmail provides a high level of security combined with total ease of use. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and a current Web browser. Just sign up for a free Hushmail address, create a passphrase, and login to your account to begin. You'll immediately be able to communicate securely with other Hush users, and you can access your Hushmail account from anywhere in the world.

Conclusion

If you are looking for an email service that you can take with you on any computer and have a trusted spam free email provider, then HushMail.com is the service for you. As long as you don't plan on archiving a ton of messages, you'll find their service top notch and rarely any spam makes it through. That's why I use HushMail as my #1 email service provider for managing my marketing campaigns.

No comments: