Thursday

Affiliate Marketing Plugins I Use

I don't use a whole lot of affiliate tool plugins, but the ones I do use, I'd hate to ever be without. This will be my first installment on tools that I recommend any affiliate marketer use, not matter how experienced you are.

These tools are not magic and will not just produce sales for you. However, they will help automate a lot of the manual labor involved with keyword and niche research.

Affiliate Espionage - I just picked this beauty up a few days ago and it's making my heart sing. Please check out an honest review of the Affiliate Espionage plugin. Basic uses are it helps research which keywords are converting best for Adwords advertisers. Sure has saved me money already that would have been wasted on poor keyword choices.

(Affiliate Espionage is the only paid tool I've ever used.)

Rank Checker - This is a tool from SEOBook.com and allows you to build keyword lists. It then automatically runs scans on the top 3 search engines to find your rankings based on which domain you want the keywords linked to. This plugin is free!

Good Keywords - This is another free tool that allows you to generate misspellings of keywords and help flesh out some other keyword ideas you may not have thought of. The tool itself is software that you run and store it's database locally, you can get it at SEO Labs.

So these are a few tools that I'm currently using and no doubt mileage varies from user to user. While I wouldn't say you NEED these tools to be a successful affiliate marketer, they certianly help with time management, automating much of the research process.

If you have a tool to recommend let me know, I'm always on the look out of the next helpful plugin or script.

No comments: