Friday

Affiliate Marketing in Action, Phase 1 of 3

My intent is to start an affiliate campaign here, to show the steps involved to become successful. To do so, will require everyones help and attention, and all the results will be posted here along with the steps taken.

The first step is to work on building traffic, which has already been done. I utilize BlogMad, which is a traffic exchange site that helps send visitors to your blog. I have accumulated a number of credits, which I can exchange for visitors to my site.

The ultimate goal is that these visitors will find value in my blog and decide to stick around. In addition, hopefully they will link back here, to share what they have learned. The next step, was for me to choose a product to affiliate. Keeping in mind my target audience, I have choosen a 'service' that will provide it's users with fre iPods for joining the FreePayNetwork.

Choosing the product stems back to me learning about my target audience and their possible spending expectations. For the program to be successful, the visitor isn't required to purchase anything. Because of there is no 'purchase' required, the payout will be extremely low, but MORE than what I would receive through my Google Adsense(PPC).

Here is the product that I will be affiliating:

The beauty of this program is that, all thats required for payment is that a visitor provide an email address to join the program. I will be launching this program later on tonight and activating my BlogMad credits. Once the program has ran for a week, I will report back on my earnings and other statistics.

No comments: