Friday

Creating Affiliate Focus

Perhaps I'm not the only one in the situation where my mind races and I get a ton of ideas in any single day. It's a curse, that doesn't allow me to focus on a single program and perhaps maximize my earnings before moving on. Arguably it's a benefit, since not all my eggs are in one basket, but it's a hindrance since I won't realize the upper tier earnings of one specific program.

Although it's been working for me in the past 3 years, I'm really hoping to start focusing on specific affiliate programs. Create true quality focused landing pages and websites that will help bring in the bonus's that many affiliate programs offer.

For example, CallawayGolfPreowned.com offers a sizable increase in commission rate for sales totaling over $2,000 and then $5,000. This is a perfect program that focuses on a quality known brand, Callaway Golf, and are a high cost item that can quickly total up some high sales. This makes the tiers easily reached, if the affiliate marketer could focus on it more than the hundreds of other golf affiliate programs on the market.

No comments: