Wednesday

How I Spark Creative Juices


Just like anyone else I'll get in a slump, where creating content feels like an exercise in futility. However, I have found a tried and true method that gets me going every time and I've put into practice over the years. To spark my own creative juices I simply change my sites template or theme.

That's right, after a little font changing, few graphics here, more whitespace there, my creative bubble is bursting all over the web page. I've never noticed it to upset my regular readers and a new face keeps things looking fresh. Consider it some spring cleaning, any time of the year you need a battery recharge.

Although I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about new fonts just make me want to create content. Generally speaking I may go on a blog post writing binge for a few weeks, before I realize I need to slow down and schedule some of these posts out to fill in the dead spots. But, without fail, this little trick has kept me writing online content for over 3 years now.

Please, use this advice responsibly. ;)

No comments: