Wednesday

Hosting Affiliate Programs

You may remember me writing an article on Dream Host and the affiliate program that they offer. It is typical that hosting companies offer some sort of program, but some are better than others, as Dream Host clearly has very high payouts. However, if your looking for simplicity, then perhaps 1and1.com is the way to go.

1and1.com offers a very simple, yet effective affiliate program. Although the payouts are minimal, they can addup, especially if your using them as a hosting provider. I just signed up to one of their basic packages to try out their support/services, I'll report back here at what I have found. It's very hard to go wrong with basic packages starting at $2.50 per month though. lol

Although they don't offer the typical cPanel with their basic program, it's definately a newbie frineldy interface. Perhaps it will be pleasant to work with as a side project, but none of my serious high traffic sites. I'll report when I know more.

Banner

No comments: