Friday

Server Hosting Affiliate Program

Recently I signed up to the Dream Host affiliate program. First impressions of hte program leave me feeling slightly out of the loop, but promises of big earnings keeps me in line.

After being signed up for about a month my account has yet to be approved. Staring me in the face everytime I go to check my stats is the following message:

This account is currently pending approval.

If you've already made payment, please fax this form to us and you'll be approved within one business day... thanks!

Now, my fear is that the referrals will start rolling in and DreamHost will decide not to approve my account. However, another more likely scenario is that they do not approve new accounts that are not using them for hosting. Their affiliate agreement explicitly states that you do not have to use their hosting to be an affiliate partner.

For the time being I will continue to track my stats, see what I can earn and start sending emails if my $$'s start rising too high. Afterall they are offering $97 per referral or 10% of the referral for life. Needless to say there are definite possibilities to start earning some scrilla.

Check out what Dream Host has to offer:

No comments: