Monday

MoneyQuake FireFox Addon


I'm a stat hound and actually starting to leave a wear spot on my screen from checking my Adsense earnings so often. Furthermore, it's not just Google Adsense earnings I'm looking into, I'm actually more into affiliate marketing and having an addon that updates automatically in the bottom status bar is awesome. Saves my mouse from traveling further than it needs to and just makes life simpler. Only problem is that the old faithful Adsense Notifier plugin for FireFox no longer will log me in, so I needed an alternative.

Thanks to some recommendations I've found a great alternative to Adsense Notifier, it's MoneyQuake. Simply by hovering over the MoneyQuake logo at the bottom of the FireFox browser you can get instant updates on a large number of affiliate networks and Google Adsense.

List of Affiliate Programs Compatible With MoneyQuake

MoneyQuake is a powerful Firefox extension, which displays your real-time earning statistics from most popular advertisement systems like:
  • Google Adsense
  • Bidvertizer
  • TraficCashGold
  • StreamRay
  • UmaxSearch
  • PeakClick
  • Buckster
  • SoftwareProfit
  • AdultAdsCash
  • KlikVip
  • AdultFriendFinderrn
  • Begun
  • Yandex.Direct
  • Glavmed
To find out more information on MoneyQuake and download the plugin click here.

No comments: