Tuesday

ScribeFire Humps My Face


I own and operate close to a dozen blogs, which for some may not be that many, but for my time consumption it's a lot. Any way I can bring down the amount of time it takes me to produce quality unique content on each blog, the better, and because of this search and longing to spare up time I have found ScribeFire.

ScribeFire is a great little add-on for Firefox that allows you to blog directly in your browser, without actually physically visiting your blog admin panel. The tool itself supports a number of blogging services, specifically I use it for WordPress and it works awesome. The add-on is capable of adding images, categories, pages, simple posts, anything you could do from your normal admin panel.

ScribeFire is starting to grow now as well and are now offering QuickAds. This allows you to instantly add in all kinds of different ads directly to your blog through teh ScribeFire plugin. Built in management allows you to manage banners without actually needing to modify code directly on your blog, which is great for amateurs or those who just don't want to learn coding. ScribeFire is for writers first, but can be utilized by anybody.

No comments: