Saturday

PayPerPost Referrals

A few of my more loyal readers have already hooked me up by allowing me to refer them to PPP. PayPerPost is a network of bloggers and advertisers that allows people like you and me to earn revenue for the posts we make. Advertisers give us opportunities, we blog about the opportunities, advertisers pay PPP, and PPP pays us via paypal.

I'd like to sing up as many as possible, so if your not a member yet and live in the US just drop me your email in a comment. For every person that I refer to the network I earn $5, not a bad way to make money.

Currently there have been discussions that PPP will offer their affiliate program in the form of links. Although it is a bit cumbersome to exchange emails, it does open the blog up to some nice conversation and allows me to meet my readers.

No comments: